Raleigh-Cary is the second best cities for Job hunters

Raleigh-Cary, North Carolina is the Second Best Cities for Job Hunting"

According to the latest Best-Performing Cities survey from economic think tank the Milken Institute. More college students will go to New York or Washington after grauduation but now Raleigh-Cary is their first choice. Why?? Tech giants like IBM, Cisco Systems and SAS Institute, GlaxoSmithKline are the largest employers in the region.

In addition, Duke, NCSU and UNC-Chapel Hill combined also are the big players in the region.
If you are planning to find a job in the area or planning to move to Raleigh-Cary area, you are welcome to email me or call me for any assistance.

Good luck in your job hunting and feel free to contact me if you are planning to relocate your family to Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex and Morrisville area.

Hannah Chan
CHK REALTY
919-426-1854
My Email: leohannahchan@yahoo.com

My Profile:http://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahchan
My Blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/leohannahchan